- Redmond, WA (remote, but local or able to relo when on campus required)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
As a Sr. UX Researcher in this large global tech org, you’ll use a wide range of research methodologies including moderated and unmoderated usability studies, interviews, surveys, scorecards, clickstream analytics, A/B testing, ethnographic field research, participatory designs, user modeling, and more. You think strategically, have strong research practices, and can present research findings to a variety of audiences. You can work in an agile development process and juggle multiple deliverables. You are detail-oriented and thorough in your approach to research, but flexible enough to work within time and product constraints. Most importantly, you’re a passionate advocate for our customers throughout the development process and can prove how good user experience leads to business value.
We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. If our list of qualifications doesn’t quite match yours, don’t let that discourage you. We want talented, passionate researchers to help point the way to the future of computing. If that’s you, let’s go.
• 5-8 years of experience conducting product design research.
• Advanced degree in psychology, Human-Computer Interactions, human factors (HF engineering OR HF psychology), or industrial engineering.
• Experience with a broad range of research methodologies including, but not limited to: usability studies, field studies, in-depth interviews, heuristic evaluations, concept validation, user journey maps, competitive reviews, and surveys
• Ability to quickly and effectively analyze research data and present rich findings simply and clearly to influence product design and direction
• Experience conducting research in a highly technical space preferred (e.g., data warehousing, data integration, modeling)
• A minimum of MA/MS in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field, OR significant industry experience
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.