- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Our Fantastic Healthcare Marketing client is hiring an Account Executive to join their team.
This position can be remote, but before you click "apply", experience in Marketing and Advertising for the Pharmaceutical Industry is required.
They are a full-service ad agency with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, New York City, and San Diego. They are a team of entrepreneurial self-starters who roll up their sleeves and participate across many levels to deliver brave thinking that builds value for their clients' brands.
As an Account Executive, you will play an integral role in:
- Supporting all daily activities of designated accounts which includes project management of full tactical initiatives for designated clients (assignments include broadcast, digital, print and more)
- If you have digital experience, we consider that a plus
- Experience in healthcare or pharmaceuticals is required, including knowledge of regulatory guidelines for promotional materials
- You’ll need to be able to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and be able to secure their respect and loyalty
- You must be an excellent one-on-one, written and telephone communicator, as well as business communications including project briefs, project estimates, project status reports, client contact reports and all other agency account service driven documents
- You’ll also need to have an understanding of managing project budgets
- One of the many cool parts of this job is that you’ll have an opportunity to participate in the development of marketing strategies
- Able to work well with a variety of creative talent, skill sets, and individual characteristics and support the account management and creative teams
- We’ll be looking for you to clearly understand the role of Account Services and its relationship to Strategic Planning, Digital, Media, Creative, Project Management, and Finance
- You’ll take full ownership of designated day-to-day responsibilities of projects from start to finish
- At times you may need to assist in areas above and below your skill level, flexibility is required
- Travel for necessary client meetings may be required
- 3-5+ years of experience in an advertising agency
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry required
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong project management and organization skills