- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a Sr UX Designer to design transformative mobile and cross-platform experiences that help empower people to lead independent, healthier lives. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a brand new product that connects patients and doctors at the point of care.
Background and Drug screen required. Major medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Candidate MUST be located in Boston
- Enterprise Clinical Health Experience Required (at least 1 year, 2 preferred)
- Senior candidates only +5 years UX experience with a portfolio
- SaaS platforms for Enterprise Health Care systems
- Enterprise-level healthcare or a combo of smaller healthcare and enterprise experience
- Experience with aggregating data and not just marketing work
- Large enterprise dashboards, big data SaaS background
- No front of the line research and personas needed, but knowledge of it is important
IS THIS YOU?
Position Summary/Job Description:
· Strong UI implementation skills for web using existing frameworks (Material, bootstrap, etc.)
· Experience designing for SaaS data platforms and workflow tools
· Ability to define functional / UI requirements within ambiguous asks
· Strategic thinker who can work collaboratively alongside experience designers to help define personas, journeys, user-flows, etc.
· Health experience required, specifically on a health platform preferred
Top five skills and experience required to perform this job:
· 5-7 years of design experience - 2 year minimum of in-house (non-agency) design experience
· Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
· Current online portfolio with case studies or customer-centric narratives.
· End to end design process experience research – ship.
· Strong IA background with experience in process flows
Skills the manager is looking for:
· Experience in the Health Care Industry
· Enterprise Product Design Experience
· Self-starter who remains current with trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
Our client is a consumer electronics retailer whose focus is to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether it be online, in-store or in the comfort of a customer's home. The company solves technology problems by addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security and most recently, health. Their roadmap for health initiatives will be transforming them into a leading Digital Heath Retailer.
Supporting this transformation, is a strong focus on customer experience, service over process and a commitment to moving from an established enterprise culture of how to get things done, to an entrepreneurial culture that is noticeable within minutes of walking into their HQ. In an industry that is always changing, the company prides themselves on being an exciting and rewarding place to work. People are empowered to be their best selves and utilize their unique talents to deliver a world-class customer experience and enrich lives through technology.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
This engagement qualifies for unique PTO and paid Holidays
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM