- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- $45.16 paid as W2
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
Project Manager (Email / Direct Mail)
Location: (Remote during Covid, client based in Dallas, TX)
*Remote for the foreseeable future, Client ultimately wants candidate on site in Dallas.
Pay rate: $42 - 45/hourly, paid as W2
Duration: 12+ months, likely extension.
Position Description and Objectives:
This candidate will manage the end-to-end creative execution process for Digital/Direct Mail Programs. The position will require strong creative and project management skills with a focus on development and QA of offers through multiple channels. The candidate will partner with various cross functional teams to ensure successful implementation of the marketing campaigns from the initial creative strategy. This will include securing required approvals from Product and Legal teams, through to hand off of final creative execution design documents to our channel deployment teams, culminating in a final quality control audit before deployment.
*This role is remote for the foreseeable future, Client ultimately wants candidate on site in Dallas, TX.
Overview of the Role:
The Project Management position will be routing creative material (likely email but could be direct mail) to partners, legal/compliance, and incorporating feedback into final creative assets to be released to Email and Direct Mail teams.
They are responsible for the final quality control audit reviews and will be doing that in different platforms (example, Aprimo). They must be able to work with different people, juggling priorities, and hitting deadlines. The client does not need just a candidate who will just route things but who has a close eye to identify issues and can provide value, and problem solving if needed. This resource should also have experience with channels like direct mail and email as they are auditing these types of creative assets. They should have some exposure to creative, but please note this is not a creative design role – they really would be working within copy decks and not with contacts at an agency. There is a separate team that works on creative development. This role needs a Project Manager with a strong focus on execution and tactical work. This role is very execution focus and process driven.
Top three must-haves for potential candidates:
- Attention to Detail – This resource will doing the final quality control audits, and willing to get in the weeds/details is needed
- Tactical/Execution background – There isn’t much strategy in this role
- Excellent communication skills – being able to work with different teams
Are there any tools/platforms the candidates should have experience with?
This is more of a “nice-have” and not a requirement. The client does work with Aprimo.
Do candidates need a financial services background?
This is more of a “nice-have” but not necessarily a requirement. A financial services background would be a huge plus. Knowing the client and this work requires a lot of attention to compliance/regulations, a candidate with that previous experience would be a huge plus.
Will they eventually go into an office or remain remote once offices open up?
They would prefer someone in Dallas, TX
In the event the client goes back to the office in 2021, the expectation is for this candidate to return to an office setting at some point.
• Manage end-to-end go-to-market creative execution process for Cards marketing campaigns
• Ensure communications matches the intended marketing strategy and business requirements
• Secure required approvals from Product and Legal teams, incorporating feedback, through to hand-off of final creative documents to channel deployment teams
• Ensure adherence to legal and compliance requirements
• Audit all communications for quality control before final deployment
• Design and implement dynamic creative execution processes, dynamic content platform experience preferred
• Interact with multiple cross-functional teams and external vendors to implement marketing programs for customers
• Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution
• Ability to manage and adapt to multiple technologies to implement marketing campaigns e.g. web based applications and automated workflow systems/applications to manage the review and approval process of marketing communications
• Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality
• Ensure quality execution of all campaigns with full understanding of and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures
• Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of related experience in the field of creative management, either from the development or execution of creative.
• Strong Digital/Email marketing execution background
• Knowledge of directing creative agencies for creative development work and an understanding of the creative agency process.
• Demonstrate understanding of data usage and how data can drive creative execution
• Knowledge and experience with working along multiple layers of creative reviews and approvals involved in executing credit card marketing programs.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of our clients' current capabilities with respect to marketing creative execution, excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills, particularly as it pertains to tailoring one's message and style to best reach one's audience --- in both formal and informal settings and regardless of the audience (e.g. technical, creative, legal, internal and external auditors, senior managers and officers)
• Excellent influencing skills and a proven ability to build consensus across disparate subcultures and teams within an organization
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency
• Demonstrates flexibility in approach to different types of business problems and a willingness to change course when necessary to avoid project setbacks
• Outstanding relationship building and relationship management skills
• Knowledge of related areas such as pricing, segmentation and targeting, marketing production, telesales, customer service, database marketing and operation desired.
• Comfortable with ambiguity; able to create and establish structure and process across cross-functional teams when ambiguous situations and new business needs arise.
• This role will not need to be executing in photoshop and/or designing, but be able to work with agencies and can route creative to legal/compliance and QC collateral etc.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We support you throughout the course of your assignment to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/
Working with Aquent gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium (http://gymnasium.aquent.com) to develop your skills