- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Sr Enterprise Social Media Strategy Manager
The person in this role will drive Social Media (both paid and organic) for an Enterprise organization with multiple brands. You will be a a strategic thinker who can articulate strategy across different brands as well as the enterprise organization. You'll oversee governance across internal teams and external agencies and be the strategic consultant for internal marketing teams.
The Sr Social Media Strategy Manager, reports to the Team Lead and is accountable for formulating, driving, and delivering social media strategies, tactics, and best practices within Digital Customer Experience (DCX). DCX is a functional group within Business Operations (GBO) comprised of experienced digital experts who partner across Commercial, Medical and Government Affairs (CMG) to orchestrate and deliver integrated digital customer experiences that drive measurable business outcomes.
- Lead the creation and execution of a social media strategy that ensures the brands have a consistent approach to all appropriate social media channels.
- Participate in the design, integration and execution of social strategies and resulting content strategies that effectively drive business and brand objectives
- Work in partnership to drive and develop channel strategies for all appropriate social media channels
- Collaborate with partners across the commercial and corporate organizations to align organic and paid social strategies
- Create, edit, and maintain social media playbooks to ensure all tactics are executed according to best practices
- Partner with Media Delivery Lead to operationalize new capabilities and processes as they are developed.
- Work with brand and DCX partners to define KPIs for social media program and review analytics to optimize social media content calendar and strategy
- Measure performance of social media channels and content against defined KPIs and create recommendations to optimize performance of channels and content
- Establish, drive, and contribute to a social media center of excellence to share and grow adoption of best practices
- Experience working in healthcare or other regulated industries highly preferred
- Comfort and familiarity working in a large, complex, and highly matrixed organization
- Strong communication skills
- Domaine expertise in social media channels, tools, technologies and adjacent digital tactics.
- Demonstrated experience working across all major social media platforms
- Deep experience pulling, analyzing, and drawing insight from data from social media and digital tactics and campaigns.
- Previous experience setting up or managing a social media center of excellence
- Ability to apply data and analysis to drive decision making
- Strong planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet goals within the constraints of time and budget
- Bias for action, strong sense of immediacy, and drive to achieve objectives
- Adept at vendor/agency management to maintain healthy partnerships and deliver operational excellence
- Learning mindset and ability to identify/apply learning to other situations
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience working in social media, digital/software marketing, digital production, marketing technology, or marketing operations related functions