- Austin, Texas 78758
- Job Terms:
- $52-58/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Mid-Senior level UX Researcher in Austin, Texas who has specific experience workig with various stakeholders and researcher mobile app experiences. Aquent offers a W2 hourly pay rate, a premium healthcare package, plus dental, vision and a matching 401K. This role is a 12-month contract that will start remotely, but does require being in Austin, Texas.
The ideal UX Researcher will have 5-10 years of experience conducting contextual inquiry, tree tests, and click tests, evulating mobile interactions. This is a role that will require tact and strategy to keep all of the stakeholders happy.
UX Researcher responsibilities & required skills:
- Responsible for conducting user research on mobile app experiences.
- Mobile app exprience will host educational & learning content which comes with new interactions that need to be evaluated.
- Must have experience conducting contextual inquiry, tree tests, click tests, etc.
- Must have extensive experience with stakeholder management; and collaborating with Product Owners, Brand Journalists and CMS Developers.
- Deliverables change on a project-by-project basis, but may include elements such as user interviews, task analyses, journey maps, personas, and usability testing.
- Applicants must have 5-10 years of experience doing UX Research for desktop and mobile digital experiences.
- Ability to juggle and manage various research projects at one time, delivering expected documents/recommendations on time.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X and/or Windows office productivity software; and hands-on experience with some of following software would be helpful but can be trained: InVision, Axure, UserZoom, UserTesting, or OptimalWorkshop.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!