- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
Our Fortune 100 Company is the most respected financial services firm in the world, serving corporations and individuals in more than 100 countries is in need of a freelance UX Researcher – Jr. VP Level. Last year alone, our Client deployed millions of dollars in global philanthropic and business investments as well as helping to reduce environmental risks while generating new opportunities to create a sustainable global economy.
This role is 100% remote for a NYC/Jersey City based client, Healthcare Benefits provided, 5 paid sick days, 401k, 3 months with the goal to extend and/or convert to full time/staff.
What You Will Do:
- Being on a Team of 6 Researches, you will be responsible for leading qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives that inform critical decisions for current and future internal facing “operational” desktop, web, tablet products.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, User Experience Research, you will work closely with cross-product teams to identify research topics that inform business decisions and use best practices in user research to support the entire product design cycle in an agile model.
- Design and execute exploratory field studies with users and subject-matter experts, plan, recruit for, and conduct usability analyses in our state-of-the-art usability lab, in the field, or using remote tools.
- Collaborate closely with designers, technologists, and product managers and deliver persuasive and compelling findings to executive stakeholders.
- As an experience professional with the ability to estimate task sizing, you will complete moderately complex work with minimal supervision, validate requirements, uncover customer insights and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with UX Designers, Product Owners/Managers and Design Leads to understand the business drivers behind the product and project goals
- Execute and deliver solutions (research findings, design concepts, content) that follow best practices and fulfill design requirements
- Identify issues affecting design quality, present and showcase work examples to the tribe
- Work collaboratively and contribute to the success of a multidisciplinary team
- Proactively look for professional growth opportunities in the broader design research community
What You Need:
- Confident UX Researcher with excellent presentation skills,
- Industry experience – finance would be nice but not required
- 90% Qualitative 10% Quantitative Experience
- Simply put, our Client is looking for someone with extensive research experience, a towering intellect,
uncompromising talent, and supreme organizational ability. And of course, you have to be fun to
work with and get along well with mostly really cool people.
- Have excellent project management and organizational skills and be able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and as well as independently.
- Knowledge of Survey Monkey, SQL, HQL, Pivot Tables, PC or Mac
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: email@example.com