- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our large non profit in Washington, DC is looking for a Digital Media Analyst.
The core responsibility of this job is to analyze digital marketing statistics in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and insights for quantifiable trends that can optimize ad campaigns, conversion metrics, and media spend.
Responsible for using data analytics to help our marketers understand how well our digital platforms and .ORG are performing as well as make recommendations on areas of improvement. Focused on using the information to drive the right conversations with our team to help guide investment to the right areas as well as make tactical suggestions which will drive meaningful engagement results.
• Develop intimate knowledge of our customers journey with the brand.
• Analyze data sets and KPI trends to find actionable insights that can optimize campaign performance and improve conversion metrics.
• Monitor customer segments to guide focus of marketing efforts and recommend better marketing segmentation approaches.
• Leverage analytical tools (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics) to understand cross-channel and cross-device behavior to improve engagement and sales.
• Provide insights into online behaviors and identify opportunities to optimize customer experience.
• Holistically track performance to media benchmarks and goals.
• Leverage data insights to assist in planning digital marketing campaign strategies and tactics.
• Deliver quick turnarounds on identifying trends/issues within a data set, creating dashboards, and making recommendations to influence business decisions.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners on reporting needs from an analytics perspective.
• Present analytical results/insights to channels to answer strategic questions and influence business decisions.
• Partner with IT, BI and Operations team to identify and mend data gaps, source issues, and inaccuracies.
• Manage and govern Google Analytics (cleansing profiles, building segments and new goals).
• Audit existing Google Analytics and web tagging implementations and identify areas of improvement.
• Proactively monitor customer behavior on our websites to identify potential issues, determine root causes and resolve.
• QA, test, troubleshoot web analytics and tags.
• Provide QA support for various campaign components (Keycode cleanup).
• Maintain knowledge of current trends, tools, and best practices.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• 4-5 years of experience in data analytics, preferably within ecommerce
• Deep understanding of digital media KPI's and benchmarks
• Strong proficiency in digital marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
• Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau)
• Working knowledge of statistical frameworks and concepts pertinent to A/B testing
• Top notch communicator with good writing skills
• Demonstrated expertise communicating results and actionable insights from in-depth analysis to decision makers
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-motivation, ability to work independently and remotely
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.