- REMOTE (local candidates preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Angelica Hernandez
Our online retail client is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, and results-oriented Communications Program Manager. In this role, you will be part of the People team based in Seattle (remote). The work you do will help the team members stay motivated and engaged—and feel a sense of ownership and belonging. While there is no “typical day”, your time will include exposure to a wide variety of strategic, integrated programs. You will partner with the Internal Communications Director and People (HR) team to drive employee communications and engagement initiatives and produce internal events. You will draft internal communications content; support key employee channels (including our newsletter and intranet) and virtual events; and partner with our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) team on program updates and events.
What you’ll do:
- Draft and edit employee communications, including emails, newsletters and intranet articles.
- Support the production of multi-channel content, including videos, social content and presentations.
- Support the production of all internal events, including monthly company All Hands and leader meetings.
- Manage ongoing editorial and events calendar, and partner with teams across the business to help align the channels and cadence of internal updates and events.
- Review metrics and analytics to measure the success of internal communications and events and make ongoing improvements based on results.
- A positive outlook, with the ability to think creatively, act with passion and intelligence, and contribute to the success of the organization and its team members.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, driving action-oriented results.
- Strong writer and project manager, with 5+ years experience in corporate/internal communications.
- Practical experience in at least three of the following areas: strategic communications, change management, employee engagement, event management, internal communications research, and executive/leadership communications.
- Track record of leveraging traditional and emerging communication tools and technologies.
- BA / BS - Business degree or equivalent experience.