- Round Rock, TX; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
About the team:
We are a team of passionate technologists and innovators that will build and deliver technology centric solutions that accelerate the development of Cloud capabilities across the company. If you are someone who thrives on the creative process, problem solving, and building innovative solutions, then this client has the environment for you.
About the role:
Senior Interaction Designers lead product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that inspire and delight. Senior Interaction Designers are able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements, the emotional desires of our customers, and the context in which these two come together.
- Actively planning and facilitating product strategy, experience mapping, research, design workshops and meetings to act on behavioral evidence.
- Eloquently present objective rationale to partners for design decisions.
- Lead strategy and execution on one large or small many Products by using effective design practices to drive quantifiable business outcomes.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct field research, task analysis, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Design and contribute components to the Live Style Guide (Figma and Adobe XD)
- Collaborate in stand-ups, retros, and working sessions
- Lead workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Present to stakeholders
- Daily pairing with engineers, POs, business partners
- Able to apply empathy-first and a “yes, and..” mindset to get stuff done
- Experienced, at least 5 years, in enterprise level digital product design
- Knowledgeable in data-driven design and human centered design
- Experienced in working with developers and product managers
- Experienced at defining problems and objectives through data, research, and understanding of customers, and letting those objectives inform elegant, practical solutions
- An exemplar of excellent communication, facilitation, coordination and organization skills
***Qualified candidates must include an online or PDF portfolio with their application.***
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.