- Boston MA, Remote
- Job Terms:
- $35/hr plus highly subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Marketing Analyst - Performance Media Marketing
This is a 1 year full time freelance Marketing Analyst role based remotely, 40 hours/week. Client is looking for someone with prior Performance Media experience. Must have expeirence with The Trade Desk, DV 360
The Sr Associate, Performance Media will work alongside the Director of Performance Media and the Sr. Manager of Performance Media as a key contributor to the development and expansion of a Performance Media Center of Excellence. This team leads the strategic and media buying approach for the client Retailer Media Platform (CMX), on behalf of CVS’ vendor-partners, across a holistic media mix.
The Sr Associate, Performance Media will be responsible for the implementation and activation of paid programmatic media (display, audio, connected tv, video, native) and paid social advertising for CMX. He/she will be part of the activation team, will have a ‘hands-on-keyboard’ approach and deliver flawless execution of media. He/she will also be working closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly into the different media platforms. This role is customer-oriented, requires excellent communication skills, high standard of numerical analysis and multi-tasking abilities.
1. Contribute to the ongoing development and expansion of the CMX platform, inclusive of participating in new business acquisition in a support role (as needed) and the implementation, activation and optimization of ads for programmatic media and paid social advertising 45%
2. Trafficking of Display, VAST/In-Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio campaigns via Campaign Manager 360 (DCM) 40%
3 .Document best practices, seek out opportunities to improve existing processes and manage media vendor relationship (such as DSPs, DMPs, verification vendors, rich media companies, media publishers, research firms, etc.) 15%
4+ years of digital media execution/ad ops/digital industry experience
Experience with demand side platforms (required: The Trade Desk & DV360)
Experience with ad servers and mobile measurement partners required (Campaign Manager 360/DCM/DFA, GAM/DFP, and AppsFlyer)
Expert in Microsoft Excel, Third Party Ad Servers (DoubleClick Campaign Manager and/or Google Ads Manager) and rich media technology (eg. PointRoll, Unicast, Eyeblaster)
Must be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise
Strong project management skills required
Proficient Third-Party Ad Servers (e.g., DoubleClick DCM) and rich media technology (e.g., PointRoll, FlashTalking, Celtra)
Ability to work in fast-paced environment while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on-track
Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing or Business focus preferred
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.