- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Digital Marketing Manager will partner across a broad cross-functional team to execute digital activations and develop powerful data-driven insights and optimizations that drive awareness, consideration, and acquisition of Gaming Creators. The other focus will be supporting the Gaming Developer and driving awareness, consideration and adoption of Gaming solutions like Instant Games and Gaming Services.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience working across a multitude of digital channels including, but not limited to, paid social, display, web, and paid search and will possess strong planning, execution, data, analytics, creative strategy and reporting skills. This role will partner closely with a multitude of internal and external cross-functional teams including marketing, analytics, engineering, creative & design and agencies.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Lead campaign execution across channels, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
• Manage cross-channel digital marketing campaigns end-to-end from research and strategy, media buying and tracking, execution, optimization, and post-launch review
• Familiar working with 3rd party Insights & Analytics companies (i.e. Nielsen, Harris Poll, Ipsos) on brand awareness and perception studies
• Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices with cross-functional teams
• Run A/B and multivariate tests across digital channels to analyze and improve performance against business KPIs
• Collaborate with broad cross-functional partners including brand and design, marketing communications, engineering, analytics, and external digital marketing partners and agencies
• Manage creative asset development with creative agencies and internal stakeholders for campaigns
• 7+ years of relevant and proven digital marketing experience
• Experience in ad operations or marketing operations with proficiency in various Interfaces
• Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including: conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
• Strong experience with digital analytics and data tracking tools (e.g., Google Marketing Platform, Adobe Marketing Cloud)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools and DSPs (e.g., Google DV360, Adobe Advertising Cloud)
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to own the room and effectively present ideas
• Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
• Up-to-date with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
• Marketing experience in Gaming and/or Tech industries a plus
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.