- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Luisiana Cruz
With close to $60 Billion in annual revenue, our family of more than 100,000 associates in nearly 600 locations work together to provide great service and value to our members. By providing innovative products, a shopping experience infused with digital solutions such as Scan & Go and curbside Pickup and support to the communities we serve, we truly differentiate our company in the marketplace. The constant pursuit to surprising and delighting our members drives our business every day.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager (contract role, 9 months duration) to support email program, a critical traffic and revenue driver for both our eCommerce and in-club business. This position plays an essential part in fostering customer engagement by developing, managing and optimizing promotional email campaigns. In addition, this role will develop targeted campaigns with personalized module creation and management and campaign automation.
• Manage execution of email campaigns and partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
• Manage campaigns end-to-end, including targeting, segmentation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
• Create and manage personalized modules and campaign automations.
• Draft creative briefs for each campaign, ensuring stories are told in a compelling manner using static and dynamic content.
• Analyze campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to programs.
• 4+ years of email marketing experience, executing and managing campaigns, preferably for an e-commerce organization.
• Knowledge of email industry best practices for email creative and templates.
• Experience using data to define targeting rules and develop personalized tactics (leveraging dynamic content).
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate ideas and present results.
• Experience working with various ESPs.
• Must excel at managing multiple campaigns under tight timelines and pressure
• Experience with analytics tools and reporting such as Google/Adobe Analytics.