- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's financial services client's in-house video production team seeks a Motion Designer to join the team. The Motion Designer will work alongside video editors and producers and collaborate with the in-house graphics design and marketing team to ideate / execute concepts and define new opportunities to create engaging content through motion design. This includes: animating data visualizations, resolving kinetic text, developing rich media content, including videos, podcasts, and content for social.
Location: Due to COVID, this role will temporarily be work from home; however we are seeking only candidates commutable to metro NYC. This role will return to office in NYC. Estimated return to office: Sept. 2021.
- 5+ years of experience designing and animating motion graphics
- Required skills and experience: demonstrates expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite and stays up-to-date on current industry knowledge of relevant plugins, software, and design approaches
- A portfolio of videos, social media assets, or other animated work they’ve designed (B2B companies preferred)
- Previous professional experience working directly with a video production team and marketing team to implement brand guidelines, complete changes, and utilize feedback
- An understanding of best practices for short-form content on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Experience with / awareness of designing ADA compliant media is preferred
- the time management skills to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- BA/BFA in advertising, design, fine art, or relevant field; MA/MFA will be considered an asset