- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's financial industry client's in-house video production team seeks a Video Editor will join to join the team in NYC. The Video Editor will work with the post-production team on external campaigns and internal video and audio content, and in addition to editing in an Adobe environment will assist with ingesting media, creating social media cutdowns, and compressing/exporting files to spec.
Location: Due to COVID, this role will temporarily work-from-home; Candidates must be commutable to metro NYC area for when the team returns to office. Estimated return to office: Sept. 2021.
The ideal candidate demonstrates:
- 5 years of video editing experience
- A portfolio demonstrating storytelling experience in B2B and B2C space
- Expertise with Adobe Premiere and integrating media from the Adobe Creative Suite into video projects
- Familiarity working within a media asset management system (MAM) or shared storage environment
- Superior time management and professional communication skills to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to apply an understanding of best practices for short-form content on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter