- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's financial services client's in-house video production team is looking to hire a talented Media Manager. The Media Manager's main responsibilities will be to: receive and ingest video content into a shared storage environment, tag with metadata using a media asset management system, create and organize workspaces and projects, work with editors and producers to troubleshoot any media issues, deliver files in various formats as requested, and archive media on a regular cadence.
Our ideal candidate has developed technical skills with a creative eye and is excited to be hands-on with video and audio content, supporting our small team with a high volume of work. Responsibilities could also include: preparing Premiere projects for editing, licensing additional media assets (photos, stock footage, graphics, music tracks, etc.), and creating supporting assets for video and social media content like thumbnail images.
Location: This role will temporarily work from home; though candidates MUST be commutable to NYC metro area. This role will eventually return to office (estimated return to office: Sept. 2021).
The candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Media Management (Media Manager, Archivist, Assistant Editor, etc)
• 3-5 years working in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Premiere and Media Encoder)
• Proficiency working in a shared storage environment
• Proficiency with IPV Curator or other MAM software/hardware
• Proficiency with Archiware or other archiving programs
• Demonstrates a positive, upbeat attitude with a collaborative mindset
• Demonstrates professionalism working in a corporate environment
• Is highly organized and a superb communicator
• Is an effective multitasker
Nice-to-have skills and experience include:
• Experience working in financial services
• Adobe After Effects skills