- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's financial services client's inhouse video production team is hiring an administrator/coordinator (ideally with prior video production environment experience). The Administrator will oversee the scheduling of all shoots, meetings and travel, account for project expenses and regularly update project tracker documents and metrics.
Location: Due to COVID this role will temporarily be remote, however seeking candidates commutable to the metro NYC area for when the team returns to office (est. Sept. 2021).
Our ideal candidate has prior experience working in a corporate setting and a developed understanding of the different stages of video production.
Qualifications for this role:
• 3-5 years supporting creative/marketing/video teams
• General understanding of video production process
• Prior experience supporting a video production team is preferred
• Proficiency with accounting software and tools (Coupa/Concur preferred, but not required)
• Proficiency with Excel and conversion to PowerPoint
• Demonstrates a positive, upbeat attitude with a collaborative mindset
• Demonstrates professionalism working in a corporate environment
• Is highly organized and a superb communicator