- Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
Aquent's client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop messaging and materials for our performance marketing solutions. This candidate is going to write the really tactical, detailed content that’s going to help advertisers succeed.
- Creating playbooks or workshops to help an advertiser build the right creative to help them get discovered or build the right measurement strategy, or build a website that’s really easy to purchase through.
- Deeply understand business needs and determine how performance advertising solutions can help drive businesses forward
- Develop global marketing strategy for performance advertising solutions
- Create compelling content that communicates the value of our solutions to clients and the industry
- Develop creative marketing materials including PowerPoint decks, one-pagers, video scripts and more
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate messages in market
Ads across this family of apps and services make it easy for businesses to find people who'll be interested in their products and services and for people to discover brands they'll love. Our goal as a team is that every ad we show brings a safe and meaningful experience for the person seeing it and for the advertiser running it.
Performance marketing/business marketing team
Performance Marketing – Direct response advertising
The work our team does is more important than ever during this covid time because business due to covid have to continue to transition to become online businesses otherwise they won’t last. Our task for 2021 is to help large businesses make this transition as best as possible.
This company has these advertising soltuions that allow advertisers to help customers discover products they had no idea they needed.
Small but mighty team of 4 which includes this new worker – tasked with creating what we’re calling the practitioner guidance.
This role works cross-fuctionally with other teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, messaging, and collateral and campaigns in support of performance marketing offerings.
- Excellent communications skills and mastery of the written word and visual communication.
- B2B marketing experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising industry
- Has the ability to work with cross-functional teams and has a passion for developing lasting programs that drive business results.
- Must be knowledgeable about the digital advertising industry
- Ability to synthesize complex product solutions and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Power Point
- 6-8 Years of experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications
- BA/BS degree in communications, marketing or similar; advanced degree a strong plus
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.