- Remote; Virtual (CST/EST)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
• Leading the design process from problem discovery, framing, ideation, iterative development, delivery, and maintenance
• Guiding and validating design decisions with user research methods and existing data
• Learning and balancing user and business goals to achieve desirable, viable, and feasible solutions
• User research, interaction design, visual design, and content artifacts that communicate design decisions for the user experience and user interface
• Partnering and collaborating effectively with researchers, engineers, designers, product owners, and business stakeholders on all initiatives
• Owning the design decisions and approach in a cross-functional team developing the defined product. Independently discovering customer value and business opportunities of undefined problem spaces.
• Determining and crafting standard design artifacts (user flows, wireframes, comps, prototypes) that efficiently and effectively communicate intent of design decisions and can support other designers.
• Determining the process for applying lean methods to eliminate waste and manage risk
• Using design iterations to maximize opportunities for feedback in their work and improve collaboration in a cross-functional team.
• Using divergent and convergent thinking methods to explore and prioritize a range of problems and solutions within a cross-functional team.
• Delivering effective written and verbal presentation to their team so that they absorb and understand their points.
• Owns validated user needs and motivations as requirements for delivering project or product value.
Day to Day:
- Take a user-centered approach to design process and methods
- Lead the design process from problem discovery, framing, ideation, iterative development, delivery, and maintenance
- Guide and validate design decisions with user research methods and existing data
- Learn and balance user and business goals to achieve desirable, viable, and feasible solutions
- To be responsible for user research, interaction design, visual design, and content artifacts that communicate design decisions for the user experience and user interface
- Partnering and collaborating effectively with researchers, engineers, designers, product owners, and business stakeholders on all initiatives
- Evolving and evangelizing our Design System.
-4-8 years of related experience
-Enterprise level experience preferred
-Experience working with complex applications
-Must have an online portfolio showcasing their work
-Must have experience with a user-centered approach to design process and methods
-Must be able to synthesize the data and then articulate that into some sort of design.
Fast paced, Agile environment. This position will be supporting a global rollout, high visibility project that will be responsible for the user experience of a major tool for the Seller Experience organization. Team is made of 15 Resources consisting of Principal Designers; Sr. Product Designers; Product Designers; UX Researchers.
Schedule: Fulltime, Mon-Fri 8-5pm CST or EST
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 6 months
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.