- Client is in IL - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking a part-time Product Innovation Consultant with experience in human-centered design and research strategy to support their Innovation team. In this role, you will need the ability to collaborate with internal product partners and leaders on a research design and approach is key. You will be asked to provide advanced professional input to complex Product Strategy assignments/projects. This part-time role offers a flexible schedule with 10-20 hours per week.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Experience and comfort-level with conducting empathetic interviews including scheduling, research subject selection and conducting 1.1 virtual, live interviews on sensitive health-related topics.
- Confidence in drafting and presenting research insights report presentations including relevant quotes and video.
- Experience working autonomously, only requiring minimal support from others after initial training.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise excellent judgment, professionalism and business acumen.
- Background in design thinking, human-centered design and/or traditional research
- Experience in empathetic interviewing
- Undergraduate degree
- Consumer Marketing Research
- Research Strategy
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.