- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
We are seeking a Market Research Data Specialist who will be responsible for supporting multiple internal clients and a variety of key initiatives. The Data Specialist will develop and support insight development and communication to internal stakeholders to drive a research agenda. The role collaborates across all levels of the organization to define business and research objectives and recommend and execute the appropriate analysis. Ultimately, the Data Specialist ensures research is conducted with business actions in mind, at the highest quality levels to build trust and confidence in the insights and implications that support key business decisions.
In addition, this position will be responsible for:
- Data Analysis to offer swift solutions to business problems - (SAS experience required)
- Synthesis of insights across multiple projects, sources, etc. (Data Visualization through Tableau will be key)
- Clear and convincing communication of insights
- Keeping up to date on the latest methodologies and technology
- Compliance with internal and external regulations
- Project Management and relationship development with stakeholders
- Quality control
- Vendor management
- Other relevant tasks as assigned.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Experience gathering secondary data and employing SAS and Tableau to tell the story of the data.
- End-to-end data analysis management experience: engage stakeholders in research planning, design, execute, analyze, present findings and drive insights to actions
- Merge data from different sources to conduct analysis and identify insights.
- Proven experience managing and extracting insights from both quantitative and qualitative research
- Proficient with cleaning data and running basic analysis using Excel e.g. using vlookup, pivot table, and running correlation
- Proficient with creating impactful presentations from scratch (run analysis, chart, and write up recommendations)
- Comfortable leading in a highly collaborative setting, ability to effectively influence and work with senior leaders by keeping big picture in mind
- Track record in driving a research agenda with real impact in a complex and matrixed business environment
- Proven experience managing research vendors
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated expertise in both consumer and B2B research
- Understanding of health industry or broader financial services
- Experience with rendering insights using Tableau
- Influential and impactful presentation and communication skills
- Experience with programming surveys and creating dashboards on the Qualtrics platform
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- MARKET RESEARCH
- DATA ANALYSIS
- MARKETING ANALYSIS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- QUALITY CONTROL
- RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- SERIAL ATTACHED SCSI
Successful candidates will be expected to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.