- Remote | Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
This is a 1-year assignment. The position is remote.
Our client is looking for a talented, versatile, and strategic Product Designer to create intuitive, engaging digital experiences that are easy to use and inspiring! This person should be skilled in UI/Product Design with strong Motion Design skills as well.
You are a design fundamentalist, but approach projects with a rational and innovative mindset. You extend visual language, always mindful of how it works. You will work with a highly cross-functional team of marketers, product leaders and business leaders, all working together to bring our ideas to life.
- Execute top-quality and cutting-edge visual design work for a digital platform.
- Define the visual designs, ideate, sketch and design the user experience to deliver a smart, cohesive visual design system to the engineering team.
- Work closely with art directors, creative leads, stakeholders, writers, dev teams and strategists to implement a cohesive visual branding, voice and tone.
- Ensure work across the team is on brief, on brand and of the highest quality.
- Develop style guide, design assets, user interfaces, infographics and iconography.
- Self-motivated, a great communicator, and comfortable receiving feedback.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Designer or Art Director at a digital agency, advertising agency or an in-house team.
- Not only does your portfolio showcase your UI or Product design but also your motion design skills as well.
- Experience with After Effects
- Digital experience and knowledge of digital design for Web, Responsive, Mobile and marketing channels.
- Experience in Mac OSX, Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote and Acrobat.
- Portfolio available online.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.