- Los Angeles, California 90071 (remote to start)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Aquent is seeking a Sr. Content Strategist in the LA and/or surrounding areas for a 5 month assignment with a top financial client. The Senior Content Strategidt will lead most aspects of creating the content guidelines and training materials for our client's new digital design system. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly pay rate and we offer a premium healthcare package plus dental, vision and a matching 401k.
The ideal Content Strategist who has specific experience with writing guidelines for web content and web pages of more technical nature. These guidelines will create best practices and best use of the new design pattern library. This is a very collaborative role, working with visual designers, CMS authoring team, nomenclature for the names of pages & components.
The ideal Content Strategist will be:
- strategy: thinking through some of the challenges
- have an editorial background & strong CMS perspective
- open to a UX Designer who wants to get into Content Strategist
- experience with Adobe Experience Manager or deep knowledge of another CMS
- must be able to deal with ambiguity
- must have samples of guidelines writing, preferably more technical in nature such as how web pages work, design systems, etc.
Senior Content Strategist required skills:
- Requires at least 7 years of content strategy experience and proven experience developing content guidelines
- Must be able to work independently and provide coherent content strategy POV
- Experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team, including designers, front-end and back-end developers.
- Proven knowledge of content management systems; familiarity and experience with Adobe Experience Manager is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of digital visual design systems, interaction design, ADA guidelines, analytics, Agile and Waterfall.
- Must have corporate experience from the financial investment industry, or wealth & asset management, or other highly regulated industry such as healthcare, medical, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, etc.