- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
A Fortune 500 Athletic Apparel and Footwear company based in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Global Content Specialist to join the team responsible for helping HR and cross-functional partners create and deliver relevant internal information to employees across multiple platforms.
This person will be tasked with maintaining content quality/standards ensures that employees have access to the right content whenever they need it, enabling an excellent employee experience.
As a Global HR Content Specialist, you’ll play a vital role in developing (in close partnership with HR Content and HR Operations teammates and subject matter experts), publishing and maintaining HR content supporting employee and business objectives, such as HR programs, policies and processes.
• Manage and prioritize content requests to ensure accurate and timely publication
• QA and publish content for multiple audiences, countries and platforms
• Edit/rewrite content to adhere to established style guides and best practices
• Distill/simplify complex information into easily understood, engaging and accurate content
• Maintain strong relationships with HR and other business stakeholders
• Participate in content audits for adherence to site standards
• Partner with research, data & analytics and operations teams to see how content can contribute to better employee experience by understanding what information employees are looking for, and learning what are the common contact drivers to HR support teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, or related fields
• Minimum 2 years of web CMS experience, Drupal preferred
• Content editing and strategy experience preferred
• Technical writing experiencing preferred
• Experience working with HR or operational/complex content is preferred
• Experience with managing and publishing information for corporate intranets preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Box, Slack, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, ServiceNow or other CRM experience preferred
• Must have familiarity with basic HTML (advanced coding is not required)
• High level of comfort engaging with stakeholders at all levels
• Deadline driven with an ability to manage competing priorities
• Experience working with cross-functional global teams/audiences preferred
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.