- Santa Clara, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
This position is open to remote.
Aquent's Client is seeking a talented editor and writer to join our rapidly growing brand journalism program. Reporting to the Editor in Chief, Global Communications, this person will be responsible for developing Blog content that promotes the company's thought leadership, employee brand, and product offerings.
We're looking for an experienced editor/writer who can generate a steady stream of original story ideas and execute them in multiple formats on the corporate blog, including text, video, infographics, and digital interactives. Your portfolio should convey deep knowledge of the business/ tech story and experience as a writer, reporter, editor, and story packager.
To flourish in this role, you'll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented corporate culture. You'll collaborate intensively with colleagues in other communications and marketing disciplines, including social media, executive comms, employee comms, PR, and product marketing.
- Write, fact-check, and edit high-quality content that adheres to the company voice, AP style, and SEO best practices.
- Maintain the blog editorial calendar, and partner with internal teams across the company to manage content through all phases of pre- and post-production to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality articles.
- This includes crafting informative assignment briefs that empower writers to turn around their best work, working with writers on any necessary revisions, fact-checking, and editing for flow and impact, as well as QA and building posts in Adobe AEM.
- A bachelors and/or masters degree in English or journalism is preferred.
- You should have at least five years of experience as a journalist covering business and enterprise tech at the national level, and at least two years of experience working in thought leadership publishing programs on the brand or agency side
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.