- Remote based Beaverton, OR Market
- Job Terms:
- $41.82 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a Design Operations Manager for a global Sports and Footwear brand who is highly technical with experience in the digital product design space. Someone who understands that design process intimately and who knows the partnership (engineering and product) landscape well. Operations Manager - Publishing Platform + CMS
- As the Design Operations Manager you will be working with design director
- Very experienced 5- 10 years
- Have a background working in Digital Product Design
- Developing Process
- Hybrid talent- digital production & product design and engineering
- Producer- digital is nice to have
- Very technical
- Design and Engineering experience ( just working in the field doesn't need to do the design) just understanding the design process. Also, understands Production Process.
- How to make things better
- Develop workflows
- Experience Managing team
- Doesn't have to be local. Remote
- Longer-term/ extension- more local.
- Could extend... Want to hire.
- Launched and rolled out Sigma - design in this tool now
- Experience with the latest project and time management tools — including Asana, Keynote, Box and Google Suite
Additionally Who we are looking for
You’re an expert in operations. You know all the project and time management tools inside and out and are a pro at managing ops and design teams. People trust you because you’re proactive, understand the process, eliminate problems, and can motivate teams when the going gets tough. You’re comfortable handling multiple high-stakes, high-visibility projects and know when to elevate a challenge or concern.
You help guide briefs, plans of action, and strategies to make sure projects are delivered on time and on budget. There isn’t a project in your studio you don’t understand, oversee or help deliver. Your people and communication skills are unparalleled and you collaborate with multiple teams, stakeholders and vendors. You’re the point-of-contact for the team and make the tough decisions. You’ve got an in-depth knowledge of the organization-from the business side to the design side.
Who you will work with
The Engagement Engine & Tools team leads our client's design system strategy and is responsible for the UX and design of our internal digital products across MarTech and Commerce Tools. In this position, you’ll manage operations for the design teams working across Martech and Commerce capabilities that power personalized consumer-anywhere experiences. You’ll report into the Operations Director for Engagement Engine & Tools within Global Digital Product Design.
What your responsibilities will be
● Align team’s efforts across 30 different products/platforms to match company priorities
● Negotiate priorities across product partners when design capacity is maxed out
● Facilitate roadmap discussion and alignment with product, engineering and
● Work with the Design Director on resourcing strategy and backlog management
● Define onboarding plans for designers ramping up on new products/platforms
● Work with product to ensure requirements and scoping are defined prior to
● Orchestrate user groups for feedback and testing
● Craft staging plans for project efforts and set up checkpoints with Design Director
and other relevant stakeholders
● Manage team health and reporting (including ROI of work)
● Organize team logistics around ways of working (e.g. meeting cadence, review
frameworks and processes)
What you bring
● Passion for the sport's apparel footwear brand, the world of sport, and thought leadership in design that elevates the work
● Deep experience in motivating and driving a creative culture to deliver best-in-class, award-winning work
● Ability to drive collaboration and communication within a complex group, and cross-functionally within an organization
● Experience overseeing technology solutions that power consumer touchpoints at scale, such as planning tools, content management systems, targeted marketing tools, and asset management solutions
● Experience with the latest project and time management tools — including Asana, Keynote, Box and Google Suite
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, organizational communications, advertising or related field and 6+ years of experience in leading creative ideation through production at an agency, in-house or start-up
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.