- El Dorado Hills or Oakland
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our healthcare client in the Oakland/El Dorado Hills, is looking for a Product Manager to support their Customer Success Management team. This role will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. Ensures product pipeline supports the company’s overall strategy and goals by improving product development capability and reducing development cycle time and costs.
Responsibilities to include:
• Work with employees to ensure they are leveraging our products effectively and finding value in our services
• Become an expert in our MS 365 products & capabilities and educate employees on the use and benefit of our products
• Translate high-level product vision into day to day activities
• Manage backlogs, User story’s and product roadmaps
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure an exceptional Employee experience and take care of any employee issues
• Be an employee advocate while capturing employee feedback and reporting requests back into Customer Success Management team, Engineering and Development
• Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
• Drive increased product adoption and increase usage of our products
• Assist employees as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service
• Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
• Review employee complaints and area of abrasions and friction and seek to improve the employee experience
• Locate brand ambassadors across the company to promote the product and share the product values and benefits
• Deeply understand our customers and surface the most important problems to solve through user research and analysis.
• Developing user personas and understanding user behavior, motivations, and needs to help teams shape products, solutions, and services.
• Develop the long-term vision and roadmap for features and services through cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Work cross-functionally across engineering teams to deliver capabilities that enhance the employee experience in a sustainable way.
• Lead and manage engineering teams through every phase of the agile.
• Define success metrics, measure outcomes, and communicate impact.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in progress; emphasis on Management Information Systems (MIS) preferred;
• ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
• SCRUM master preferred
Candidate Profile and Requirements:
• 2+ years of experience as a product owner or product manager
• Excellent sense of empathy for end-users and stakeholders
• Experience framing needs, developing user stories, managing a backlog, and working in a fast-paced agile environment
• Expertise in user-centric, quantitative, and qualitative methods to surface opportunities, synthesize findings, and validate ideas, e.g., AB testing, prototyping, and MVPs
• Love working with data, can create clear and effective reports, and data visualizations
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and ability to communicate status and priorities to executives and partners
• Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
• Experience working with senior and executive level employee contacts
• Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
• Well-organized, with high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
• Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing employee requirements
• Deep understanding of employee concerns and thoughts regarding use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
• Experience working with band image and promoting value through employee experience
• Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
Additional Required Skills:
- Advanced or expert in MS365 products
- Product management
- Relationship management