- REMOTE ( EST PREFERRED)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Luisiana Cruz
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
This role sits within the local Seller Marketing team and will report to the US Seller Marketing lead. You will work with
the Seller Marketing team, cross-functionally with multiple departments, project managing and executing engaging
marketing campaigns to inspire business sellers to sell.
Your day to day
● Support the US Seller marketing lead with the Seller Marketing & Communications plan
● End to end campaign project management of global seller marketing programs that include email, onsite banners
and landing pages from creative brief to execution
● Execution of campaigns managing internal stakeholder relationships to meet deadlines and ensure
campaigns are delivered successfully and on time.
● Provide performance reports and actionable insights/recommendations when available
● Work with the seller marketing team to identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns and suggest new
campaign ideas for optimization.
● Champion the customer and their needs.
● Work with global teams, overlap partially with EU working hours (7am-3pm PT)
● Strong project management background with comfort managing stakeholders at varying levels
● Marketing or similar field with experience in digital marketing
● Understanding of data-driven direct marketing including emails/banners, customer segmentation, and content
● Proactive with strong communication skills
● Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
● Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage through a fast paced, fast changing environment
● Organizational skills and able to work quickly and well under pressure
● Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive
● Drives for results and demonstrates a can-do attitude
● Strong attention to detail
● Experience using Jira, Smart Sheets and Excel
Will this candidate interface with IT and business teams? If so,
which internal/external groups?
How does this project impact the line of business or as a
Request Qualification Form
Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables): What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)
1. 5 years experience 1. Jira, Smart Sheets, Schedules in Excel, Formulas in Excel
2. Multi-channel / global 2. Landing pages/channels
3. Cross functionality experience 3. Need to be strategic and independent thinker
4. Manage Stakeholders 4. Promoted listings focused (complex programs)
5. Attention to detail 5.
Disqualifiers or Dislikes on
Software Skills Required:
Preferred companies/industries: Tech company experience is a plus.