- Redmond, WA (Remote possible)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
**Position will be fully remote!
Security and Compliance are arguably the most significant concerns for enterprises today. This Security + Compliance Team at a major tech organization has been building momentum in this space and has become a market leader in several categories. As part of our evolution, we are innovating at a rapid pace, designing new experiences that extend from the security professional to the consumer spaces. If you are curious and have a passion for complexity, come join our multidisciplinary team of designers and creatives who are transforming the workplace.
The Security + Compliance Team is looking for a talented Product Designer to join the platform / design system team. We are rethinking the way in which people work with the tools we build for them. You will be designing and building new components, patterns and platform level experiences for existing and future experiences.
Our studios are spaces where designers, managers, and producers work collaboratively to craft experiences. We are big fans of sticky notes and design thinking. We take a systems design approach to our work. We partner with top-notch Program Managers, Developers, Producers, and Researchers who work together on release dates, technological challenges, and customer feedback.
You will prove UX concepts at a variety of fidelities, throughout the design process. You will collaborate with PMs, Engineers, Designers, and Researchers to explore and craft experiences for bleeding edge and state of the art technology.
- Grow Security + Compliance toolkit by pioneering new practices and methodologies.
- Support design ideas through excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Partner with Program Management and Engineering to drive innovation and incubation of new ideas.
- Guide innovation efforts in collaboration with stakeholders to find designs optimally balancing company, stakeholder, and user needs.
- Present complex design concepts to key stakeholders and business partners
- Work alongside Design Leads, Lead Program Managers, Researchers, and Senior Engineering taking breakthrough ideas and turning them into human and meaningful product experiences.
- Contribute to define and develop interaction patterns for new S+C experiences across multiple surfaces.
- Give and solicit feedback from other Designers to continually raise our bar for quality, fit and finish.
- Inspire, and work side-by-side with a diverse team, contributing to platform-wide experiences, supporting the vision and roadmap from conception until release (and then some).
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Demonstrate an unwavering ability to stare ambiguity straight in the face and chart a course to create, innovate, with a stark white blank canvas.
- Ability to work with little initial direction, proactively communicating far and wide ensuring transparency and visibility.
- Solid understanding of cross platform design systems and technical frameworks.
- Perfect understanding of design theory (typography, color, grid, etc.)
- Must have a portfolio featuring platform-wide systems design.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design.
- Passion for new, emerging technologies such as AGI, Human Conversational Interfaces.
- Experience with Security space is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Recent use and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and IOT, a plus.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer science, HCI, interaction design, industrial design, communication design, architecture, or equivalent experience.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.