- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are looking for a content developer to create Learn modules.
• Plan, create and maintain technical documentation for external audience
• Collaborate with PMs and engineers to identify and document content priorities
• Work with stakeholders to gather information and turn it into customer ready content.
• Author the documentation and test/validate the samples and configurations that will be published to customers.
• Respond to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
• Deliver documentation according to specifications and priorities provided by team
• Use content team tools, process, and publishing guidelines to deliver high quality documentation. Tools include GitHub and Markdown language.
3P. Device Builders. OEM. ODM. Third party developers. General Public
See Artifact diagram below. Provide hardware datasheets and software Reference Design artifacts and deliverables.
Content can be in the form of UI text, sample code.
5+ years of technical writing experience including experience creating technical documentation for a developer audience
Familiar with tech writing for IOT, AI or Linux systems
Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Experience planning, creating and maintaining technical documentation for external audience
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.