- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
We are looking for a designer that will help lead efforts on platform design (desktop and mobile) that are tied to ambitious goals in 2021. Our launches tend to be announced around major conferences. Come be part of a team that is passionate and committed to supporting mobile app developers!
- Define and lead the user experience on key 2021 initiatives on the platform and mobile ecosystem
- Develop and communicate the user experience via storyboards, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with other designers, researchers, UX engineer, UX writer (as well as with our sister UX teams in London)
- Collaborate alongside product managers and software engineers and manage stakeholders
- Balance product, development, and user-centered goals to help shape overall product strategy
- Advocating design excellence by focusing on user needs and design consistency
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists, and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.