- Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA; Virtual; Remote; PST Preferred
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's Client is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Partner Marketing Manager, to help drive customer adoption of their cloud computing platform with strategic partners. If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans – then we’re looking for you.
This client gives customers secure, scalable, global cloud compute infrastructure while paying only for what they use. Scaling through global partners is a key part of how we help customers move to cloud services that power workloads from high performance computing to data analytics, machine learning, enterprise applications, web servers and more. Our team is looking for someone to help build awareness and drive platform adoption through global co-marketing initiatives with a set of global partners.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the partner GTM programs, customer segments and work directly a handful of the company's most strategic technology partners to develop and deliver marketing programs that acquire new customers, retain and grow existing segments and grow revenue from company services. You will be responsible for designing product-level integrated campaign strategies that include customer targeting, geography, marketing channel selection, content and measurement, and driving them from creation to completion. You will act as the primary marketing contact for the Partner Development Manager (PDM sales) team, product marketing and field marketing teams—participating in regular team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant the strategic partnership, defining the global strategy as well as building and executing annual joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor administer company utilization of partner Market Development Funds (MDF), including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and compliance for internal marketing teams and partners.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing. They have a relentless focus on the end customer and love building and executing integrated joint marketing campaigns with global reach. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
This position will be located in Seattle or San Francisco.
- Work closely with the global Product Marketing, Field Marketing, and Partner Business Development (PDM) leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success across the strategic technology partnership.
- Develop and execute best-in-class partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and adoption of company compute services.
- Design partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including: goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
- Facilitate executive alignment between company and partner leadership—managing executive business reviews, dashboards and reporting.
- Manage annual partner MDF budget—tracking accruals, marketing spend and reimbursement claims
- Work the marketing alliance and product marketing to build joint value proposition messaging and content.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in technology partner marketing, product marketing, and demand generation in B2B companies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are customer, partner, and field-facing
- 7+ years of experience designing and executing results based joint marketing plans with global strategic alliance partners
- 7+ years of experience building global partner marketing strategies and programs
- Demonstrated success in managing complex global budgets
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and market effectively with and through the partner ecosystem
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies and companies.
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Willing to travel to meet with sales and marketing leaders, partners, attend events and support global execution
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and other marketing software will be helpful
- Meets/exceeds company leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds company functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.