- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant product experiences.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define best-in-class user experiences.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mocks to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across our product suite.
- Participate in the planning process for new products and features helping drive the vision across our product suite.
- Own the production of world-class designs and documents for presentation to engineers, product managers, peer design teams, and senior executives.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies.
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- 6+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience mentoring Designers across many disciplines and taking the lead on projects.
- Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others to set and achieve goals and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple parallel-path projects.
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator and Sketch and proficiency with other tools of the design trade
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with building user interfaces across a range of platforms including desktop and mobile.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with software development engineers for implementation of designs.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a big plus.
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working on highly technical teams.
- An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.