- Ridgefield, New Jersey
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Manager, Digital Marketing will be a digital subject matter expert with a 5-7 years of experience building relationships with cross-functional teams to influence, drive sales and build breakthrough program execution. Must have experience with site builds, backend platform management, UX and on-site functionality as it pertains to driving the consumer experience journey. Needs to have experience managing agency creative briefings and workflow, understanding of asset management, types and formats. Will be able to identify efficiency improvements and optimizations across digital channels that are core to business strategies. Will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to rapidly ramp up and lead the team on a new way of working. Vision to identify key digital experience opportunities throughout the consumer engagement journey to grow the company's awareness and market share a plus. Ability to manage internal stakeholders at the VP level, and agility to influence and collaborate across other vertical teams in a highly matrixed environment. Willingness to quickly ramp up in a remote environment to lead day-to-day management of channel for assigned categories.
- Ensure marketing content on product pages are optimized and prioritized correctly; coordinate with Media and CDM managers to ensure optimized and personalized landing page experiences
- Align creative messaging for website with IMC to create fit-for-purpose, consumer-centric copy & content to impact the HA business in owned channels, drive traffic and yield conversions, being mindful of consumer journey phase and intent
- Work closely with ecommerce teams to continually improve website for a best-in-class consumer experience with streamlined, consistent pages, advanced UX and value-add content
- Ideate creative concepts and tactics to break through competitive noise and create compelling experiences and offers for the consumer; main point of contact for creative agencies to ensure asset consistency throughout CEJ for owned
- Implement and drive process for all growing digital needs, find efficiencies and offer forward-thinking solutions
- Key point of contact for IMC, PM, e-Commerce and Corporate Marketing teams to ensure in-store and online messaging consistency. Socialize work in progress with Channel marketing teams for cross-channel usage.
Core Competencies and Skills:
o Strategy and business acumen
o Self-starter with strong bias for action
o Great collaborator and natural leader
o Experience writing clear, concise briefs to inspire strong creative output
o Planning & organization to manage multiple campaigns and workstreams at one time
o Agency management and planning
- Channel manager for Refrigerator and Cooking categories, responsible for updates to marketing pages across the site. Share priority topics with cross-line of business teams to prioritize site homepage topics.
- Understand key product RTBs and nuances between models, understand
- Responsible for PDP build planning, QA and launch for all new product launches for Refrigerator and Cooking. Partner with Corporate Marketing and Ecomm Merch teams.
- Brief and manage agency outputs for creative needed for priority launches. Attend weekly agency account check-ins for work in progress.
- Partner with Digital team members to understand workstreams for CRM, social and paid media to ensure cohesive messaging and landing experience
- Monitor website exclusive promos for REF and Cooking categories, plan and coordinate site updates
- Collaborate with IMC and PM teams for any category-specific site update needs
- Share updates for key activities for team bi-weekly shareout
Our client, a global technology company, is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. They specialize in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. They have become one of the most-recognizable names in technology!
Their corporate mission and vision statements focus on innovation for global societal improvement through technological products, and they’re growing every day!