- North Wales
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, is seeking project manager support to manage and maintain a web portal providing product information to healthcare professionals.
The project manager will work within an Agile framework to manage and maintain the web portal, aid brand marketing teams with developing requests for content updates and website capability development, facilitate the legal review process, and schedule updates for release.
NOTE: This role is remote to start but will return to working on-site when the pandemic is contained. Only candidates who live within commuting distance of North Wales will be considered.
- Create and manage documentation for portal processes, business requirements, meeting minutes, etc.
- Maintain relationships between Web Strategy & Services, Agile Marketing Teams, and third party vendors
- Provide guidance on web portal standards and guidelines to content creators
- Manage external team support requests
- Aid business requirements gathering for brand content updates
- Submit jobs for legal review and facilitate legal approval process
Recommended skills/experience for this position:
- Project Management experience
- Web Design/Development experience
- Web Strategy/Analytics experience
- Business Analyst experience
- Oral/electronic communication skills – applicants must be able to translate technical jargon for nontechnical business personnel
Recommended experience with the following software:
- Windows 10/MS Office/Teams
- iOS Desktop/Mobile
- Google Analytics
- Google Library
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!