- Client is in MO - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Fortune 25 client is seeking an Internal Communications consultant to support the creation (design and execution) of Internal Communication campaigns to support their technology initiatives for a target audience of 70+K employees.
In this role you will:
- Create bold and engaging content for wide audiences or specific groups
- Analyze and understand end-to-end employee experiences with technology to ensure that all content is consistent in brand/tone/constructions and also technically correct
- Empathize with various user groups to anticipate unique pain points and needs, and advocate on their behalf with project stakeholders to ensure delivery of positive technology experiences
- Support cross-organization efforts across multiple technical domains
- Develop and employ standards based on industry best practices and analysis of email and web analytics
- Contribute to editorial calendars for multiple channels including email and intranet
- Produce monthly reporting deliverables
- Manage multiple priorities and deliverables simultaneously
- Bring new and different ideas
- Collaborate effectively with others
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match and paid sick time.
Desired candidates will bring:
- 3+ years of working experience (communication-related)
- BA/BS or equivalent, Master’s degree a plus
- Strong, proven writing expertise with a knack for transforming complex information into exciting copy
- Ability to work independently
- Creative with an ability to see the big picture while executing tactics of program
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and online applications (HTML)
- Strong team player - able to flex and work seamlessly with many work styles, ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
- Attention to detail essential with skill in proofreading and consistency
- Self-motivated energetic, articulate and personable
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience managing workflow
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to confidently share team goals and objectives
- Integrity, self-confidence, self-awareness
- Copy writing
- Graphic design
- Video creation & editing
- Program/project management
- Attention to detail
- Influencing others
- Communications Management
- Content Creation
- User Experience
- Data Analytics
- Intranet Content
- Internal Corporate Communications
- Data Reporting
- Documentation/Technical Writing
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.