- Chicago but can sit in NYC
- Job Terms:
- $65-$70 an hour DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented and results driven professional with extensive experience in identification, strategy, design and implementation of new and innovative solutions, in agile and waterfall methodologies to take on a project as a Senior Product Manager.
We are targeting somebody with 4+ years of B2C experience from other retailers like pandora/lululemon/Autozone, etc with real retail walk in experience (not only digital like banking) navigating UX, digital creatives, agency/internal digital UX teams. For this position, you'll be working as a Product Owner/ Lead Business Analyst, Digital Transformation for a leading retailer based out of Chicago.
This position leads a cross-functional agile design and delivery team to bring to life new digital features and capabilities for our guest. In this role you will create a digital product roadmap and drive execution of new web and mobile app capabilities and features that drive an improved online shopping experience and drive increased engagement and conversion.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Collaborate with senior leaders, peers and cross-functional partners to build a digital product roadmap of features to be designed, built and deployed to enhance our digital experience and
achieve our strategic goals.
- Translate roadmap features into epics, stories and validation criteria to feed into the agile
- Lead story workshops, backlog grooming and ad-hoc whiteboard sessions to work through the
details, development, validation, demos, pre-launch activities and post-launch stabilization
- Establish KPIs to measure results for each release or capability delivered; apply lessons learned
through quantitative and qualitative feedback to incorporate into future improvements
- Leverage market research, customer surveys, customer feedback, and enterprise sales and
customer analytics to gain insights into customer and business needs, discovering latent gaps,
identifying new opportunities to define and maintain the product roadmap.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst or digital product owner in eCommerce or related industry
driving the roadmap, feature realization and/or operations support for B2C consumer web and/or app
- Ability to communicate relevant details based on the audience and desired outcome, from senior leaders
to individual team members responsible for execution
- Deep empathy for the customer experience and identification with our core audience of Beauty
- Demonstrated experience building strong partnerships across teams (e.g. Merchant, Creative, Content,
UX, Design, and Development)
- Capable of balancing between quality and speed of delivery/fast iteration- moving the experience forward
in parallel with remaining a stable and growing component of the overall eCommerce channel