- Remote (EST)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blake Grannell
Digital Marketing Manager
Aquent’s large banking / cards client in NYC seeks a Digital Marketing manager to join its Partnership Marketing team for a 12-month engagement. This role will focus on building out Digital Marketing Strategy for a new for acquisition customers and existing customer engagement. Requires prior experience in digital marketing / digital advertising / paid media.
Opportunity: This is a 12+ month opportunity - W2, full time hours with access to Aquent's talent benefits. This role can sit remotely, but must be able to work EST schedule.
About the Team / Initiative
Partnership Marketing is a new team created within the US Consumer Bank Marketing organization and is dedicated to our Client’s partnership innovation with leading digital ecosystem players that support customers’ digital/mobile lifestyle shift. Key focus areas include digital marketing go-to-market strategies, open market acquisition, acquisition marketing to base customers, and engaging and deepening the newly acquired customer relationships. This role will specifically focus on customer cross-sell marketing programs that deepen relationships with additional products, including a banking product that will launch in 2021.
About the role:
This role is rooted in digital, performance marketing for priority retail banking products with a key focus on the following: 1) omnichannel marketing solutions that are designed to optimize user experience and consumer journeys 2) development and maintenance of productive partnerships both externally and internally to create innovative acquisitions campaign solutions 3) alignment of all developed strategies to meet key business objectives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with the full cross-functional integrated marketing teams including digital execution, consideration marketing, global brand teams, partners and other campaign support teams to design and execute strategies
- Support development of digitally led, omnichannel media strategies and communication plans to maximize impact/ROI
- Manage cross-functional projects to identify, analyze, and develop plans around critical strategic priorities
- Support key initiatives in working with internal and external partners to identify opportunities for campaign strategy testing based on in-market analysis of trends and competition
- Maintain and manage budget optimizations for new partner programs
- Keep the organization up to date with the latest trends and industry best practices regarding the most effective ways of reaching target audiences and delivering our message
- Work with key partners to identify cutting edge marketing techniques and find ways to test and learn while delivering results.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Strategy / Planning / Execution
- Core competencies in digital (search, social, mobile) campaign management and the digital advertising landscape
- Marketing/Servicing or Marketing Management, Project Management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret product or program goals against the greater organization
- Experience in management consulting, growth strategy, retail strategy, consumer & brand strategy, or other related field is a PLUS
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects at once
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated to execute on goals in support of team objectives
- Gets hands dirty – rolling up sleeves and working through ambiguity
- Excellent collaborator, Team player
- Exceptional time management
- Capable of communicating at all levels, including executive and c-level internal and external stakeholders or partners
- Capable of executing under tight deadlines and works well under pressure in a fast paced, multi-tasking, startup environment