- San Francisco, CA; Remote (Must Be PST)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
As a PMM, you will have the exciting opportunity to work on the brand’s most visible and beloved asset. This product aims to surprise, delight, and inspire curiosity, as well as relay our brand values to billions of people around the world every day. You will also have the unique opportunity to work on both brand and product marketing every day. This PMM role will focus primarily on supporting ongoing editorial, priority marketing amplifications in 2021, and our annual pipeline-building process.
- Support planning and logistics of our blog editorial
- Support end-to-end marketing amplifications for high priority launches globally in 2021-2022
- Support planning and logistics of our annual pipeline planning process, with a special focus on DEI efforts
- Collaborate with our UXR lead to launch our first-ever impact newsletter
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Managing edit, review, and launch logistics for blog posts that launch in partnership with our agency.
- Develop promotional plans & execute logistics for amplifications of priority launches in 2021 and 2022.
- This includes (but not limited to) coordinating social promotion, HPPs, comms strategy, and driving external and/or internal partnerships.
- Lead research and vetting for our 2022 and 2023 pipelines.
- Collaborate with local marketing teams and ERGs across a number of key markets to develop a diverse and inclusive repository of ideas for launch.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- You like to think big but know how to scope appropriately then execute effectively. You frequently "think outside the box" when facing challenges/problems.
- You are highly motivated, hard-working, and take the lead on projects easily - and all with a strategic mindset.
- Excellence in Execution & Agility:
- You’re able to balance multiple workstreams in a highly fast-paced environment. You also have a great attention to detail.
- You’re a strong and thoughtful communicator and are comfortable interacting with a wide range of audiences from peers to senior leadership
- You have the capacity to learn quickly and can seamlessly switch gears when necessary.
- Problem Solver:
- You enjoy and excel at solving problems of ALL sizes. You are thoughtful about the situation at hand and escalate when necessary, bringing your own proposals for how to solve the problem to the table. You can be scrappy when necessary.
- People enjoy working with you, you’re conscientious, and your ability to listen well contributes to a better understanding of not only your team, but ultimately our users.
- Passion for Culture & People:
- You are excited to learn about, celebrate, and connect with individuals from a variety of cultural contexts. You have a strong understanding of the user and aim to build meaningful, emotional connections with them.
- Understanding of the company brand values and reputational challenges
- Editorial experience, primarily across blogs/short-form editorial and social media
- Excellence in execution & agility.
- Able to balance multiple workstreams in a highly fast-paced environment.
- Global mindset and ability to think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios.
- Experience working closely with local teams, including across XFN stakeholders such as marketing, PR, and Policy
- Deep research experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for diversity and inclusion
- Fluent in additional languages other than english (e.g Spanish, French, or German)
- Experience living and working in other cultural contexts
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.