- Woonsocket RI, REMOTE
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Digital Marketing Coordinator: Health + Wellness
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator for contract to cover maternity leave from March - September. As a Coordinator on the Digital Marketing Engagement team, you will help execute a Drive to Digital strategy that influences and drives behavior focused on leading to positive health outcomes for CVS Caremark Members. With an understanding for how digital direct marketing projects are coordinated, you will utilize a variety of tools and software to intake, track and guide partners through the development of digital marketing initiatives, some owned and some from an advisory standpoint, with a goal of developing a holistic beneficiary experience that is digitally driven. You will collaborate with key Enterprise partners, such as the MarTech team that is responsible for the execution of our web content, the MARCOM team that is responsible for the creative development process, or our Enterprise Analytics team to institute rigorous test and learn methodologies to achieve desired results.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Utilizing customer insights, research, and industry knowledge to help shape B2C initiatives that drive members through a new digital experience
• Project manage various aspects of the marketing plan which can include; in-market timeline management, campaign optimization, digital communication creative/message development approvals, and rigorous campaign measurement
• Supporting the Marketing Digital Governance process, which includes but is not limited to project management, intake consolidation, partner coordination and timeline management
• Collaborating closely with Enterprise Analytics to define success and develop measurement approach for positive return on investment communication plans
• Using program results to enhance or provide inputs to mold future engagement communication optimization with focus on reducing print and driving to digital
• Establishing and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key partners across the organization as well as externally
• Developing key communication strategies/messaging across segments
• Developing a test & learn agenda to foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement
• 4+ years of marketing experience with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding
• 3 or more years of prior experience with project management
• At least 2 years of cross-functional experience
• Proven track record of the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external business partners in delivering value positive results
• Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
• Exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to influence and negotiate with peers, cross-functional partners and senior leaders
• Ability to communicate complex matters concisely, boiling down core issues to their essence, and influence decision-making at various organizational levels through focused conversation and detailed knowledge of the subject
• Strong work ethic, dedication and desire to succeed, coupled with initiative and resourcefulness
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.