- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Fantastic Newly Created Presentation Designer Opportunity
Our real estate brokerage client is looking for a Presentation Designer to join their growing marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact and own an area at a global company.
As part of the Investor Relations Marketing Services team, the Presentation Designer role will generate creative ideas: creating visual communications that convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner and refining projects and drafts to internal client satisfaction. The role will serve an integral function for the Investor Relations and Portfolio Management teams in servicing existing and prospective investors. The successful candidate will have the ability to interpret and evaluate data and other information to aid in brand and product story telling. Interest and experience in real estate a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage, produce and maintain quarterly marketing materials for the firm including brochures, marketing decks, factsheets, research collateral, etc.
- Develop and enforce guidelines and processes for marketing material design, data updates, legal/compliance review, production and delivery.
- Produce visual marketing materials, including but not limited to flyers, e-blasts, websites, marketing boards, proposals, new business presentations, invitations, and banners
- Use data and research-based information to visually convey complex concepts and strategies via market reports, newsletters, white papers, and PowerPoint slides using statistical graphs, charts, tables, and infographics.
- Develop creative ways to present material in a graphically pleasing and impactful manner using existing and new cutting-edge technology
- Act as ambassador of the firm’s brand and visual graphic standards and help maintain consistency in all marketing materials
- Use desktop publishing applications to complete assignments involving word processing, page layouts and the creation of charts and computer graphics.
- Provide exceptional client service, taking on full ownership of assigned projects
- Design, update, and leverage website working with third party providers as needed
- Work with vendors for quotes, purchase orders, press proofs, and coordinating delivery of final product.
- Perform general marketing and design tasks
- Complete special projects as requested
Education and Experience Required:
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and evaluate financial and other data
- Bachelor's degree in Art or Design/Visual Communications or in Finance with a strong prior graphic design experience in a corporate environment preferred
- Advanced design skills using Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud applications, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat DC with capacity to utilize others.
- Expertise using and adapting to new Content Management Systems and Platforms as is knowledge of website design platforms is a plus •
- Dreamweaver and/or HTML experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Quick learner and advocate of new formats, trends, and technologies
- Print production knowledge a must
- Photography, motion graphics and video production and editing experience a plus
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, team environment and consistently demonstrates a high level of organizational skill and customer service
- Ability to multitask with great time management skills
- Be dedicated to creating quality product and hungry to learn
- Candidate should be prepared to provide samples or a link to a portfolio of past work that includes examples of infographic/data centric design and layout design.