- Pawtucket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
Under the direction of a brand manager, you will contribute to the global product development process and line planning activities for assigned brand. In role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, costing) on all phases of product development. You will build and leverage best practices to enable the business to meet and/or exceed brand goals. Key responsibilities include executing key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow higher margin businesses; driving product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands; contributing to the development of the overall go-to-market product strategy; and collaborating with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products.
• Global marketplace understanding
• Digitally savvy (product development, consumer marketing, retail)
• Financial, business and strategic acumen
JR - Associates Degree with a minimum of five years administrative project management experience.
Mid-Level - Associates Degree with a minimum of five years administrative project management experience.
Senior - Associates Degree with a minimum of five years administrative project management experience.
JR - Has a proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions of a position. Typically possesses 0-3 years of relevant work experience
Mid-Level - Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of a job's requirements. Typically possesses 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
Senior - Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Typically possesses 6+ years of relevant work experience.
• Digital-first mindset: can leverage social platforms, select influencers based on objective
• Presentation: Can deliver complex information in a compelling way, uses story to persuade audience
• Data analysis: can make sense of quantitative and qualitative information affecting the brand
• Storytelling; can communicate a vision for growth and bring the brand to life across the value chain
• Collaborative; able to work with, get information/help from internal groups e.g. regional marketers, finance, legal, design
• Inquiry techniques; inquisitive about why, uses curiosity to provoke thought
• Consumer / customer centric; able to get into the mind of consumers
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM