- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are hiring for a temporary UX Designer to help create User Experience deigns for exciting retail projects. This role includes creating user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new user experience) for both internal users and customers.
• Designs dashboards, reports and user experience tailored to consuming big data
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience design and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Leads medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience (UE) projects (i.e. new check-out system of 70+ pages) to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits
• Manages project team User Experience (UE) deliverables
• Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
• A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs
• Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces)
• Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
• Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, or Zeplin
• Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years design experience OR Master’s Degree and 3 years design experience OR 6 years design experience or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience designing Business Intelligence dashboards
• Prior experience with designing connected graph-like displays
• Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android
• Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce
• Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.