- Mountain View, IN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
About the role:
This team is looking for an Interaction Designer to work on a revenue platform, creating cart widgets and components that are used throughout shopping cart experiences. The primary users will be external partners and customers who use billing services.
- Develop web-based billing & commerce experiences for customers.
- Design complex user interfaces and interactions for web, mobile, and cross-platform experiences, providing a product that is valuable, usable, and desirable.
- Follow technical and industry developments to keep the platforms up to date, providing prototypes, page layouts, and user interfaces.
- Conduct research when needed to understand user needs and document requirements.
- Understand complex problems and quickly and visually explain potential solutions.
- Scope, plan, and manage projects from initial consultation to final launch.
- Create wireframes, workflows, schematics, and prototypes to test usability and site branding goals.
- 3+ years of product and/or interaction design experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma, or similar
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Design thinking mindset
Nice to have:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Enterprise design experience
- Customer research experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our client's award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
They are expanding their social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, their entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market. The breadth and depth of customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.