- Remote - US Wide
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Jan 2021
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
Our client, a leading tech company based out of Round Rock, TX, is looking for a Content Strategist to work with other team members to build out a hands on lab. This is a platform to educate internal employees how to implement new and existing APIs & services into their architecture. Prior experience working on educational/learn platforms a bonus
This Company's Digital Design Team is seeking a Content Strategist that will be able to deliver innovative yet pragmatic content design and planning, based on business requirements, research, and audience insights. They ideal candidate will work with teams of industry experts and creative talent across the company including marketing leaders, product owners, designers, writers, and developers.
Client is requiring portfolios/work samples with submissions.
• Bring content strategy expertise to large and small projects, such as website redesigns, microsites, social media, and more. We focus on digital experiences and content optimization plans.
• Apply your passion for new ideas and strategies to achieving our clients’ goals and delivering successful outcomes.
• Consult on process and methodology, bringing smart and quick strategic solutions to planning discussions with account and project management team members.
• Perform product and user research when appropriate and bring those insights to creative partners in ways that help them engage with and deeply understand what we’ve learned.
• Champion content strategy best practices and highlight the value of the discipline within the context of projects.
• Understanding of content strategy that allows for recommendation in which deliverables within a given project are required to achieve a successful outcome. These can vary but include project and content plans, task/gap analyses, content audits, content models, KPI/metrics criteria definition, SEO mapping and alignment, content mapping and outlines, customer research, journey mapping, client workshops and presentations, and support for prototype development and usability testing.
• Work samples that show evidence of strategic thinking
• 8-10 years of content strategy experience (interactive UX writing experience a plus).
• Ability to work in an environment/on projects that have a high level of ambiguity, and willingness to embrace creative constraints and help find solutions.
• Experience collaborating with internal partners and/or third-party vendors to gather data and ensure the feasibility of our work.
• Proven ability to work across disciplines and present effectively to clients.
• Focus on storytelling and collaborating in real time.
• Passion for sharing subject matter expertise, knowledge, and best practices across teams and channels.
• Experience working within a digital framework: discovery, define, concept, design, and development. Strongly prefer experience with Design Thinking, Agile, and/or Lean UX.
• Understanding taxonomy and SEO, and how to optimize web pages for increasing ranking.
• Experience working within the constraints of content management systems (CMS)
• Background or expertise in communications or UX field.
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.