- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$24/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client seeks a highly motivated, relationship-minded leader for their Publisher Relations group. The Publisher Relations Specialist will provide ongoing support to publishers looking to join Apple News, grow their audience, and monetize on the platform.
This person needs to be a self starter with excellent communication skills, relationship management expertise and a background in digital media or publishing.
Ability to facilitate ongoing discussions with publishers to provide assistance and guidance on revenue opportunities, content strategy, and adoption of product updates
Flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining an even keel and sense of humor.
Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
Able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
Experience working with ad agencies required
Grow advertising revenue in close partnership with digital publishers by understanding their business model, sales strategy and resources.
Work with sales and business teams on strategy, inventory packaging, marketing material, and revenue optimization.
Partner with cross-functional teams such as Legal, Product, Marketing and Editorial to execute publisher projects.
Alignment with global business teams on key projects, publisher discussions and high level strategy.
BA Degree required with 2+ years experience. Proven business track record of identifying and growing revenue a plus. Experience working within the advertising industry, digital media, or both a strong plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up