- Remote (Office in NYC)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
We are Johnson & Johnson, the most recognized health and personal care company in the world. Founded in 1886, J&J is a Fortune 50 company with nearly 128,000 employees in more than 275 companies across 60 countries. We blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. This is our purpose. This is what sets us apart.
The J&J Design Studio (JJD) works globally across the Company’s business segments: Consumer, Pharma, Medical Device and Corporate. By utilizing the power of design, we optimize the user experience for consumers, employees, healthcare providers and patients.
We are not a traditional design studio. Because we collaborate with our business partners at the inception of new product development, we are able to apply design thinking and craft creative solutions to products being developed.
We are committed to creating an authentic and inclusive environment where you will thrive both personally and professionally.
JJD recognizes that significant changes in the marketplace demand a new perspective on branding – elevating clarity, authenticity, empathy and future-forward thinking in our strategic deliverables. These include Vision + Purpose, Value Proposition, Brand Positioning + Personality, Brand Architecture, Portfolio Strategy and Verbal Branding, including naming.
Possessing a real passion for brands, you have a talent to engage with a wide range of partners successfully and an inherent ability to synthesize disparate inputs into actionable frameworks, strategies and designs.
You are a self-starter and a confident leader. You have a high level of purpose and will only deliver excellence in work quality.
- You are responsible for communicating project status to the team, including project meeting minutes and updates, performance-to-project plan, project risks and other critical details and data as warranted
- You will coordinate scheduling and planning; communicating across all levels inclusive of the project team, stakeholders and external vendors
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, and will coordinate research activities, including logistics, scheduling, planning and documentation coordination
- You will bridge design and business disciplines, evaluating and gauging appropriate risks and future opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Up to 3 years of project management experience
- SCRUM certification preferred
- Previous experience working in a creative / design environment highly preferred
- Project management training, excellent planning and project management skills desirable
- Project management certification a plus but not required
- Strong experience using Microsoft Project required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical aptitude with creative abilities
- Ability to facilitate the generation of detailed and accurate, risk-adjusted project plans and track against the
Above all else
- Friendly, thoughtful and perpetually curious
- Humble to your core with a sharp emotional intelligence
- Able to build trust, even when communicating a dissenting point of view
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.