- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% remote in the USA.
Experience with Tech, Healthcare or HealthTech is required.
Senior Marketing Manager – Product Marketing
The Senior Marketing Product Manager is a strategic thinker, visionary and imaginative, with a strong foundation in building product marketing plans. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will develop a thoughtful point of view on options and approaches, communicate effectively and formalize plans by partnering well across the leadership team and a broad set of stakeholders cutting across functions including marketing partners, engineering, product, finance and sales. The person in this role will lead product marketing efforts to create a cohesive strategy based on our company’s value proposition, customer data, and market trends, and the person in this role will help drive strategic clarity with our short and long-term growth plans. He or she will drive analyses and insights pertaining to industry sizing and related trends or dynamics, while ideating and evaluating new strategic opportunities. This manager will also be responsible for evangelizing this strategy across the business to ensure that execution is aligned across the board, from advertising through to our customer-facing experiences. They will be responsible for providing our sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales and be the champion for new product innovations. The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and inspire an increase in sales revenue.
- Develop Go To Market strategies for new and existing products to include target market, SWOT analysis, positioning, messaging and marketing campaign direction. Create FAQs, one-pagers, battlecards and additional materials as needed to support product marketing efforts.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Lead the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches
- Develop key metrics, forecasts, and reporting in partnership with finance and engineering to monitor business performance.
- Create sales enablement / training materials and training programs for each member of the outside sales team
- Identify customer insights and opportunities and translate them into actionable ideas and programs
- Present, influence and align executives and the broader organization through cross-functional v-team alignment.
- Develop, direct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research that answers key questions and provides input for insight identification
- Work closely with product development team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing communications or similar
- Preferred Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business
Administration, Strategy or similar
- 10 or more years in marketing, strategy, business planning
- 5 or more years managing, recruiting, and managing teams
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical skills and problem identification/resolution skills.
- Experience working across organizational boundaries to drive impact in a collaborative manner, and driving clarity and alignment amongst senior leadership teams on long-range plans
- Experience in business models, forecasting, economic/statistical models, and internet consumer behavior
- Attention to detail and ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced environment