- Addison, TX
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are hiring a Graphic Designer to be responsible for graphic design and production of social media assets for national designs. This position is remote for the time being but must be located / able to commute to Addison, Texas to pick up your equipment and able to commute onsite once safe to do so!
This role will give you access to partner with Art Directors, videographers, photographers and project owners to create original marketing content to support US product and sales force initiatives for all social media channels. Plans and art directs in-house photo and video shoots on occasion.
Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, communications, marketing, or equivalent, plus
3-5 years of creative social media content design experience in a corporate or advertising agency environment. Experience in beauty, personal care products,
health/nutrition is beneficial but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design: Designs engaging graphics for various social media. Develops designs with 360-degree
thinking that takes other US marketing campaigns into consideration and follows brand and
social guidelines. Thinks critically about how content will engage consumers and sales force in all
2. Production: Makes requested content changes through approval process. Participates with social
media team in managing projects from start to finish. Delivers final assets correctly and on time.
3. Content Strategy: Attends all creative development meetings for assigned projects, including Project
Owner briefing meetings, and brainstorm. Meets and collaborates with US Marketing and creative
team members to evaluate and determine content objectives and project concepts. For additional
projects, may be required to attend meetings or brainstorm sessions as creative support to assigned
4. Photo and Video: Art directs in-house photo and video shoots on occasion. In addition to on set shoot
direction, completes all pre- and post-shoot tasks, including (but not limited to) creating shot lists and
product pull lists, doing prop styling or managing/directing prop stylist, booking in-house photographer,
making photo selections, managing retouching sessions, and adjusting layouts based on final images
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. A passion for all creative media and strong commercial production skills with complete and expert
understanding of all design and production related software such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
2. A superior working knowledge of the most efficient and effective design and production software
ranging from but not limited to: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects (or other motion/video
editing software). Responsible for meeting all type specifications and production aspects of high quality
projects is required.
3. Must have excellent project management skills in order to adapt quickly and effectively to changing
priorities and regional needs.
4. Requires ability to motivate and influence others; ability to work in team environment; ability to evaluate
client direction in terms of objectives and purpose and solve problems. Must be able to work on several
projects simultaneously and meet deadlines. Must be able to keep an open mind when it comes to input
from others, and maintain flexibility in consolidating multiple points of view.
5. Must possess excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills, including strong
interpersonal and presentation skills. Must be detail oriented and easily able to multitask.
6. Must have creative and conceptual abilities and the ability to develop and motivate personnel to
produce the finest quality and most creative materials possible.
7. Excellent presentation skills are required in order to interact with marketing personnel in the
development of marketing strategies and materials.
Our Client is an iconic brand that empowers women while changing the world of business. As the sixth largest network marketing company in the world, the company is a best-selling brand of facial skin care and color cosmetics.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM