- San Francisco, CA (remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
SEO Copy Editor
Aquent Studios is seeking an experienced copy editor to review short-form SEO articles about creative topics that will be published on our client's website. Specifically, we need someone who can edit content written by external vendors to reflect the client's brand and legal requirements as well as voice, tone, and style guidelines. To maintain content accuracy and SEO standards, the copy editor will collaborate with members of the client's creative and SEO teams.
· A meticulous eye for detail
· A passion for style guides and grammar
· Dedication to clarity and simplicity in language
· Experience translating SEO phrases into meaningful, well-crafted articles
· Ability to work well under deadlines
· Review and revise multiple 250-word or shorter articles daily
· Uphold correct tone, voice, clarity, flow, and structure of content
· Maintain SEO words and phrases in copy
· Fact-check as necessary
· Communicate and work with team members to keep publishing schedules on track
· Two years of copy editing experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word
With the spread of COVID-19, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
401(k) through Fidelity
FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!